The headpiece is a very important adornment that finishes your bridal ensemble. It draws attention to your face and can enhance your personality with elegance and style. When choosing a headpiece:
1. Keep in mind proportion, style of your dress and hairstyle, wedding theme, and location. They all play an important role on your wedding day look.
2. Make sure it is comfortable to wear and can be secured on your hair even while dancing.
3. Choose a headdress, fascinator, or hat that you love and feel confident wearing.
4. Don’t be afraid of making a statement by wearing an unexpected headpiece.
5. When walking down the aisle, don’t forget to look at your groom’s face when he sees you for the first time on your wedding day.